Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reading List: September 2008

Following the recent advice of my good friend Allyn Gibson, there is going to be a lot more content here in the coming months. As anyone who reads this blog knows, I burn through a lot of books. Rather than making a list at the end of each month with a couple of sentences on each, I am now trying to write a a few hundred words when I finish one. If current trends hold up, that should equal four to five posts a week, a number that will be supplemented with posts on other things as well.

That said, I like the round-up every month, so I likely will provide a quick list with links to the commentary. Anyway, in September I finished 18 books and graphic novels:

Check back for frequent updates throughout the month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a confession to make. I often forget to read your blog, Jon, until you mention it elsewhere.

I have rectified that. There's a reason someone invented RSS feeds. :)

I've set up the RSS feed in Opera, and now I'll have Disjointed Observations coming to me on a regular basis.

I apologize for the oversight on my part. And I'm looking forward to what you come up with in days, weeks, and months to come.

Jonathan Polk said...

And I'm looking forward to the conversations that are hopefully generated. Thanks, buddy.