This month was a bit of a mixed bag so far as posting goes. I did increase content over March, but it was sporadic and I let more than a few ideas die a quick and unceremonious death. I also am realizing that while I am completing a lot of books, the majority are graphic novels, usually quick reads, and thus my numbers are a bit inflated. I'm hoping to get back to reading more long fiction this summer.
In the month of April I read 19 books and graphic novels, and this is what they were:
- Breakdowns by Art Spiegelman
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For & The Big Fat Kill by Frank Miller
- Dangerous Laughter by Steven Millhauser
- DMZ: The Hidden War & Blood in the Game by Brian Wood & Riccardo Burchielli
- Preacher: Alamo by Garth Ennis & Steve Dillon
- Fables: War and Pieces by Bill Willingham, et al.
- Everything Ravaged, Everything Burned by Wells Tower
- Planetary: Leaving the 20th Century by Warren Ellis & John Cassasday
- Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps War, Volume I & Volume II by Geoff Johns, et al.
- The Boat by Nam Le
- Ex Machina: Ex Cathedra by Brian K. Vaughan & Tony Harris
- Convergence Culture by Henry Jenkins
- The Suicide Index by Joan Wickersham
- Batman: The Killing Joke by Alan Moore & Brian Bolland
- JLA: Earth 2 by Grant Morrison & Frank Quitely
- Joker by Brian Azzarello & Lee Bermejo
As always, I welcome questions or comments about the books listed or about anything under the sun.