Not much content this month, especially with at least three reviews being scrapped when I found they had nothing original or (potentially) enlightening to say. I worked for a while on something about Disney's acquisition of Marvel this afternoon, so maybe that will see the light of day before long. Jenny Davidson did an interesting meme tonight, so maybe I will break a self-imposed rule and do it here tomorrow.
Last month I finished 9 books and 9 graphic novels. Here is what they are:
- Bob Schieffer's America by Bob Schieffer
- Uncanny X-Men: Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire by Ed Brubaker, et al.
- Outside the Dog Museum by Jonathan Carroll
- Star Trek: Countdown by Mike Johnson, et al.
- Cooperstown Confidential by Zev Chafets
- Swamp Thing: A Murder of Crows by Alan Moore, et al.
- X-Men: Emperor Vulcan by Christopher Yost & Paco Diaz Luque
- Love and Obstacles by Aleksandar Hemon
- The Father of All Things by Tom Bissell
- 100 Bullets: Wilt by Brian Azzarello & Eduardo Risso
- Uncanny X-Men: Divided We Stand by Brubaker & Michael Choi
- Asterios Polyp by David Mazzucchelli
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
- The Walking Dead: Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman & Tony Moore
- Manhood for Amateurs by Michael Chabon
- Castle by J. Robert Lennon
- Richard Stark's Parker: The Hunter by Darwyn Cooke
- Both Ways Is the Only Way I Want It by Maile Meloy