There are several films that fall into the hyperlink cinema genre that I have yet to watch though they sit in my living room, and I have also been pondering the seeming cultural superiority that Star Trek's Federation inhabits yet simultaneously denies, especially as this pertains to the Ferengi and Deep Space Nine. Thoughts on such topics shall, hopefully, be forthcoming.
In November, I completed 5 books and 5 graphic novels:
- The Never-Ending Sacrifice by Una McCormack
- Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy
- Are the Humanities Inconsequent? by Jerome McGann
- The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite by Gerard Way & Gabriel Ba
- Chronic City by Jonathan Lethem
- Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America by Jeph Loeb, et al.
- Green Lantern: Secret Origin by Geoff Johns & Ivan Reis
- Invisible by Paul Auster
- Assignment: Earth by John Byrne
- The Umbrella Academy: Dallas by Way & Ba
Questions, comments, et cetera, ad nauseum.