March 1st was the date by which graduate programs were to let me know their decisions on admission to a doctoral program, yet that day ended without a letter, email, or phone call. Perhaps that's holding them too strictly to a standard, but somehow I feel like if my application would have come a day (or more?) late then it wouldn't have been accepted. The stress over the uncertainty is palpable, for so many decisions that affect not only my life but also the lives of my wife and others wait in the interim. And while a friend of mine received an acceptance email last week, I am unsure whether or not to wait on a letter like I did for college thirteen years ago.
To the point of this post, a list of the books I read in February, there were 4 books and 7 graphic novels. Here is what they were:
- Ex Machina: Dirty Tricks by Brian K. Vaughan & Tony Harris
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Green Lantern: Rage of the Red Lanterns by Geoff Johns, et al.
- You Are Not a Gadget by Jaron Lanier
- Green Lantern: Agent Orange by Johns & Philip Tan
- DMZ: War Powers by Brian Wood & Riccardo Burchielli
- Precipice by David Mack
- Green Lantern Corps: Emerald Eclipse by Peter J. Tomasi & Patrick Gleason
- Killing Yourself to Live by Chuck Klosterman
- Flight, Volume 4 edited by Kazu Kizbuishi
- Strangers in Paradise: Pocket Book 1 by Terry Moore
Give me some feedback, ask me some questions, tell me about your most recent dream, etc.